Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bodice Bow Holder

My frist girl is now three years old, but after having two boys I spoil her big time with "girly" things.  I made this a few months ago so I do not have a tutorial for how I did it.  But, I love them! I hope you do too! :)

Supplies:
Foam Board (for bodice)
fabric
tulle
ribbon
Hot glue (to hold it all togeather)

 Unfortuantely, my first little girl doesn't wear bows! :(  No matter how much I try....she will leave them in until we get into the car and out they come.  Still, I have this hanging in her room because I love it so!  A mom can dream, right??

Have a Wonderful Day!

I will be linking up to:







NightOwlCrafting



0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!