Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Coupon Binder

Pin It

Hello All you fabulous readers! I hope you all are having a fantastic day! :)

My coupon binder has been a wreak for a while now. I get so lazy with clipping them and putting them away every week. Well, after being so bad at this for months now, it has torn up my binder! Boo! So off I went to the store to get another one and fix my binder the way it should be at all times!

What I used:
Baseball Card Binder
Baseball card sleves
Dividers
Fabric
Bias Tape
Mod Podge
Hot Glue


Lay out the book on top of the fabric and cut around it.


Put on Mod Podge.


Wrap fabric around the book


Put more mod podge onto the fabric to stiffen it up.


Let it dry and start glueing the bias tape on the corners.


See this STACK of Coupons I have to go through?  lol


All finished!  And it ONLY took me 5 hours!  Boo!



Hope you all have a Wonderful Day!

I will be linking up to:





 




Tip Junkie handmade projects





Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Your coupon binder looks pretty. Thanks for the idea. I always LOVE organizing tips. Have a great day. *visiting from Tip Junkie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Mod Podge the best? I love how cute this is! I would love it if you could stop by Heck Fridays today(Thursday) and post it on our first link party!

    http://www.heckfridays.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies. I'm very excited to use it for the first time this week. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you on Heck Friday's link up, that super fun to have a custom cover! I think I'm going to have to make one for my new home :)

    Tiffany, I blog over at
    http://itsacowgirlthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! You've inspired me to not only organize my coupons, but to make them look cute in the process. ;) Thans for sharing!

    I'm your newest follower and would love for you to share this with So Sweet Sundays (starting Saturday evening)! :)

    morrowsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you all like it. I used it this morning and even had a few sweet comments in the store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! Must better than just a plain black binder! Thanks for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays! www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love this!! Definitely making one this week! New follower from Tatertots & Jello!

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute way to make coupons fun! I love it :0) I'll let ya do one for me even! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abby, too funny! My sis insisted I make her one too.....she doesn't even coupon! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun way to collect coupons! I really miss 'em over here.. They don't do coupons like that here.
    Thank you so much for linking up to {nifty thrifty sunday}!
    I hope to see you again tomorrow!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a clever (and pretty) way to organize coupons! I am going to do this soon! :) Thank you so much for linking up! Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Crysta
    Homemaker in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I LOVE this ... I love love to save money and coupon! It is so *me*!
    Cari
    twosasters.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats a cute binder! Im coupon challenged! Lol I need to take a class!!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!