Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

Food Friday

I am going to start a new post series every week called Food Friday. I am a stay at home mom to three sweeties and a hubby that LOVES food. ;) But, I do not think of myself as a girl that is good in the kitchen. I KNOW, how can I have this big of a family and not be good in the kitchen?? Well, I never get complaints about the food I cook....but I would like to challenge myself a little more and start making "better" meals. So, this is why I have thought of doing the Food Friday posts! Hopefully if I have to "show off" what I cook I will start pushing myself in the kitchen and make more elaborate meals. :)

I have been seeing a LOT of commercials about the new Philadelphia Cooking Cream, and I LOVE pasta! I make pasta at the least three times a week. So trying out new things that go with pasta to keep it "different" is perfect for me.  Before we go any further I want to make sure you know I am not, nor will I ever claim to be a "professional" cook.  lol  I will have many errors, and the food will not always look good.  But I will promise to tell you if it is not good.  ;)

What I used:
Chicken
Noodles
Cooking Cream
I cut the chicken up into small pieces, the fried in a little Olive Oil.
Cooked the noodles, then added the cooked chicken to them.
Added the whole tub of cooking cream into the pot and let mix and mingle a bit.


And were done!  I know, so simple, so boring, probably so blah to a lot of people.  But, I'm trying to get better, I promise!  ;)  It was not near creamy enough for what I like, next time I will add more cooking cream.  Overall, it was acctually very nice and tasty.  And, the kids ate it....so thats a hit!

Have a Wonderful Day!!

I will be linkin up to these parties:

The Shabby Nest

Photobucket


504 Main

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!