Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Impromptu Concert

Since the weather has started to be nice in the mornings and not freezing, all of my kiddos like to go outside and wait for the bus with Luke. Last week, not only did they decide to go out and wait for a bus, but they also decided to rock out!  Before walking outside they each grabbed an instrument and went to singing and playing.

Don't you love my daughters choice of clothing for the day?  haha!  Yes, I do change her before leaving anywhere. ;)  Also, I'm sure you can see Luke's HORIBLE calic (is that how you spell it??  lol)  His hair is SO stiff.  It doesn't matter what I do, within 10 minutes it is sticking up again.  BOO!!
They realized I was watching them now.  They were singing "We will, We will, Rock you!"

Have a Wonderful Day!!




0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!