Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Blog Look!!

WOOOHOOO! You all have no idea how giddy I am about my new blog layout and button!! I have been blogging for about a month now. While blog hoping i have realized how cute all of the other blogs I look at are. Mine was NOT! lol I know my way around the computer for very limited things. I do my college work, blog, facebook, you know...the "normal" things a computer is for. When it comes to codes, and buttons and such....I am toally lost. :)

While blog hopping at a party last week I seen an adorabe pintable for Teachers Appreciation week that was linked up.  I, of course, wanted a closer look and found an amazing woman who agreed to make me a header and button for my new blog! :):):):)  She is a Stay At Home Mother, and a graphic designer on the side.  Her name is Lindsay from Happy Potamus Designs.  Please take a moment and visit her page, if you have time.  I am completely happy with what she was able to come up with for me, with VERY little to go off of.  She is also a crafty lady and has another blog for this over at Artsy-Fartsy Moma

Thanks again, Lindsay!!  I love it! :)

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!